Thu 9th Oct 2014, 4pm – 7pm #digitalwomen
National Audit Office, 157-197 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9SP
Next Thursday is the #digitalwomen event at the NAO. Due to a confusion in ticket availability there is a final last-minute release of tickets, so you can rush to get the last ones on Eventbrite. The last batch sold out in less than two days, so be quick!
We have an exciting line up:
- Sarah Jennings (@ladyleolion) will be talking about digital as the enabler for innovation and collaboration, and considering why women are doing so well in this space.
- Sinead Mac Manus (@sineadmacmanus), CEO of Fluency, will be talking about her experiences getting a startup off the ground.
- Mazz Mosely (@mnowster) will be talking about leadership skills in technical teams, and what it’s like being a manager in a very male industry.
The workshops will be run in parallel, please select the one you’d like to attend when booking your tickets.
- 300 seconds (@300_seconds) will be running a workshop on public speaking, and how it can help us develop our visibility and online presence.
- Gemma Hale and Alex Hazell from The Up Group (@theupgroup) will be running a workshop in parallel about CV writing, interviewing skills and salary negotiation.
To wrap up, Charlotte Jee (@charlottejee) will be hosting a panel on the topic of “leaning in”. Should we be leaning in? If not, what are the alternatives?