I am extremely excited to announce the line up for the 9th Oct Teacamp:
- Sarah Jennings (@ladyleolion) will be talking about digital as the enabler for innovation and collaboration, and considering why women are doing so well in this space.
- Sinead Mac Manus (@sineadmacmanus), CEO of Fluency, will be talking about her experiences getting a startup off the ground.
- Mazz Mosely (@mnowster) will be talking about leadership skills in technical teams, and what it’s like being a manager in a very male industry.
- Sarah Drinkwater (@sarahdrinkwater) will be discussing her experiences of Head of Google Campus, and what she’s doing to make the space more appealing to women.
- 300 seconds (@300_seconds) will be running a workshop on public speaking, and how it can help us develop our visibility and online presence.
- We’re confirming the final details as to who will be running the second session, but it will be focused on helping us improve our CV writing and interview skills.
To wrap up, Charlotte Jee (@charlottejee) will be hosting a panel on the topic of “leaning in”. Should we be leaning in? If not, what are the alternatives?
This is super exciting, tell me how I can attend!!
In a couple of weeks we’ll start releasing tickets in batches, and we’ll be providing some more details of each of the speakers, the workshops, and how the event will run.
More to follow soon!